Will Nicolas Aube-Kubel Score a Goal Against the Golden Knights on November 14?
Can we count on Nicolas Aube-Kubel lighting the lamp when the Washington Capitals clash with the Vegas Golden Knights at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday? To help you with your bets, check out the stats and trends below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Nicolas Aube-Kubel score a goal against the Golden Knights?
Odds to score a goal this game: +750 (Bet $10 to win $75.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Aube-Kubel 2022-23 stats and insights
- In four of 53 games last season, Aube-Kubel scored -- but just one goal each time.
- Aube-Kubel produced zero points on the power play last season.
- He posted a 6.0% shooting percentage, taking 0.8 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Golden Knights 2022-23 defensive stats
- Defensively, the Golden Knights conceded 225 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th in NHL action.
- The Golden Knights secured three shutouts last season. Their skaters averaged 23.5 hits and 18.2 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Capitals vs. Golden Knights game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MNMT, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.