Mark Williams NBA Player Preview vs. the Heat - November 14
Mark Williams will take the court for the Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET, versus the Miami Heat.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
In this piece we'll examine Williams' stats and trends, helping you with your prop bets.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mark Williams Prop Bets vs. the Heat
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (-115)
Looking to bet on one or more of Williams's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Heat 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Defensively, the Heat allowed 109.8 points per game last season, second in the NBA.
- On the glass, the Heat conceded 41.9 rebounds per game last year, sixth in the league in that category.
- Looking at assists, the Heat allowed 25.6 per contest last year, ranking them 14th in the NBA.
- Looking at three-point defense, the Heat were 28th in the NBA last season, conceding 13.1 makes per game.
Mark Williams vs. the Heat
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.