Dylan Strome Game Preview: Capitals vs. Golden Knights - November 14
Dylan Strome will be in action when the Washington Capitals and Vegas Golden Knights play on Tuesday at Capital One Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Strome available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Dylan Strome vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MNMT, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Strome Season Stats Insights
- Strome's plus-minus this season, in 18:09 per game on the ice, is +1.
- In four of 13 games this season Strome has scored a goal, including two games with multiple goals.
- In four of 13 games this season, Strome has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Strome has yet to post an assist through 13 games this year.
- Strome has an implied probability of 63.6% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- Strome has an implied probability of 47.6% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Strome Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- On the defensive side, the Golden Knights have been one of the stingiest squads in the NHL, allowing 32 goals in total (only 2.1 per game) which ranks third.
- The team's +23 goal differential ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.