Will Aliaksei Protas Score a Goal Against the Golden Knights on November 14?
Will Aliaksei Protas score a goal when the Washington Capitals face off against the Vegas Golden Knights on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET? In the article below, we break down the stats and trends you need to know before betting any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Aliaksei Protas score a goal against the Golden Knights?
Odds to score a goal this game: +850 (Bet $10 to win $85.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Protas stats and insights
- In one of 12 games this season, Protas scored -- and it was just the one goal.
- This is his first game of the season against the Golden Knights.
- Protas has no points on the power play.
- Protas' shooting percentage is 7.7%, and he averages 1.1 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Golden Knights defensive stats
- On defense, the Golden Knights are one of the stingiest units in the NHL, giving up 32 goals in total (only 2.1 per game) which ranks third.
- So far this season, the Golden Knights have two shutouts, and they average 20 hits and 18.7 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Capitals vs. Golden Knights game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MNMT, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.