Sebastian Korda vs. Adrian Mannarino: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | The Astana Open
In The Astana Open final on Tuesday, Sebastian Korda takes on Adrian Mannarino.
Korda is favored to collect the tournament title against Mannarino, with -155 odds against the the underdog's +125.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sebastian Korda vs. Adrian Mannarino Match Information
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sebastian Korda vs. Adrian Mannarino Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Sebastian Korda has a 60.8% chance to win.
|Sebastian Korda||Adrian Mannarino|
|-155||Odds to Win Match||+125|
|60.8%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||44.4%|
|53.5||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||46.5|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Sebastian Korda vs. Adrian Mannarino Trends and Insights
- In the semifinals on Monday, Korda took down No. 120-ranked Hamad Medjedovic, 6-7, 7-6, 7-6.
- In the semifinals on Monday, Mannarino took down No. 58-ranked Sebastian Ofner, winning 6-4, 6-2.
- Korda has played 42 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces, and 25.7 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 33 matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, Korda has played 25.5 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.2% of them.
- Mannarino has averaged 24.8 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 53 matches played in the past year across all court surfaces, while winning 50.7% of the games.
- On hard courts, Mannarino has played 31 matches and averaged 25.7 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set.
- This is the first time that Korda and Mannarino have matched up in the last five years.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.