Ozzie Albies vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
On Thursday, Ozzie Albies (.778 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three home runs) and the Atlanta Braves face the Chicago Cubs, whose starting pitcher will be Marcus Stroman. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
In his last game, he racked up three RBI (going 3-for-5 with a home run) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Ozzie Albies Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Marcus Stroman
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +180)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +125)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -139)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ozzie Albies? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Ozzie Albies At The Plate
- Albies is batting .278 with 30 doubles, four triples, 33 home runs and 42 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, he ranks 27th in batting average, 64th in on-base percentage, and 16th in slugging.
- Albies has had a hit in 101 of 144 games this year (70.1%), including multiple hits 45 times (31.3%).
- In 31 games this year, he has hit a long ball (21.5%, and 5.2% of his trips to the dish).
- Albies has picked up an RBI in 58 games this year (40.3%), with two or more RBI in 30 of them (20.8%).
- In 52.8% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had 16 games with multiple runs (11.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Ozzie Albies Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 19th in the league.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.16).
- The Cubs allow the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (175 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Cubs will send Stroman (10-8) out for his 25th start of the season. He is 10-8 with a 3.88 ERA and 117 strikeouts through 134 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Colorado Rockies, when he tossed three innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- In 26 games this season, the 32-year-old has a 3.88 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .228 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.