Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Washington Commanders right now have +12500 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +1600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Commanders Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Commanders are two spots lower based on their Super Bowl odds (23rd in NFL) than their computer ranking (21st).
- Oddsmakers have moved the Commanders' Super Bowl odds down from +8000 at the beginning of the season to +12500. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the ninth-biggest change.
- With odds of +12500, the Commanders have been given a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has posted one win against the spread this season.
- The Commanders have had one game (out of three) go over the total this year.
- The Commanders have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time this season, a game they won.
- Washington has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Commanders are putting up 288.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 23rd in the NFL. On defense, they rank 14th, giving up 331.7 yards per contest.
- The Commanders are putting up 19.3 points per game on offense (19th in NFL), and they rank 27th on the other side of the ball with 28.7 points allowed per game.
Commanders Impact Players
- In three games, Brian Robinson Jr. has rushed for 216 yards (72.0 per game) and two TDs.
- Robinson also has three catches for 49 yards and one TD.
- Sam Howell has thrown for 671 yards (223.7 per game), completing 65.7%, with three touchdowns and five interceptions in three games.
- In addition, Howell has run for 42 yards and one score.
- Terry McLaurin has 13 catches for 126 yards (42.0 per game) and one TD in three games.
- In the passing game, Curtis Samuel has scored zero times, hauling in 10 balls for 127 yards (42.3 per game).
- On defense, Montez Sweat has helped lead the way with 10 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and three sacks in three games.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+50000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+20000|
|3||September 24||Bills||L 37-3||+900|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||-||+700|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||-||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||-||+8000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:15 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.