Austin Riley vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
Austin Riley and his .404 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (59 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the Chicago Cubs and Marcus Stroman on September 28 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Austin Riley Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Marcus Stroman
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +185)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +120)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Austin Riley? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Austin Riley At The Plate
- Riley has 30 doubles, two triples, 37 home runs and 58 walks while batting .280.
- Among qualifying batters in MLB, he ranks 21st in batting average, 43rd in on-base percentage, and 13th in slugging.
- Riley has recorded a hit in 109 of 155 games this year (70.3%), including 54 multi-hit games (34.8%).
- He has hit a home run in 22.6% of his games in 2023 (35 of 155), and 5.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Riley has driven home a run in 60 games this season (38.7%), including more than one RBI in 15.5% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on nine occasions..
- In 53.5% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had 26 games with multiple runs (16.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Austin Riley Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The Cubs pitching staff ranks 19th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.16).
- The Cubs surrender the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (175 total, 1.1 per game).
- Stroman (10-8 with a 3.88 ERA and 117 strikeouts in 134 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Cubs, his 25th of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the right-hander went three innings against the Colorado Rockies, allowing three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In 26 games this season, the 32-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.88, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .228 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.