Nationals vs. Braves Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 24
The Atlanta Braves (99-55) are looking for win No. 100 of the campaign when they meet the Washington Nationals (68-87) on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET, at Nationals Park.
The Braves will look to Allan Winans against the Nationals and Jackson Rutledge (0-1).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Braves Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Winans - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Rutledge - WSH (0-1, 8.10 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jackson Rutledge
- The Nationals will look to Rutledge (0-1) to open the game and make his third start of the season.
- The righty last appeared on Tuesday against the Chicago White Sox, when he tossed 6 1/3 innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up six hits.
- In two appearances this season, he has an 8.10 ERA and 3.6 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are batting .372 against him.
- Rutledge is looking to collect his second quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Rutledge is trying to collect his second start of five or more innings this season in this game.
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Allan Winans
- The Braves will send Winans to the mound for his first start this season.
- This will be the first MLB start for the 28-year-old right-hander.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.