Nationals vs. Braves: Odds, spread, over/under - September 24
Atlanta Braves (99-55) will take on the Washington Nationals (68-87) at Nationals Park on Sunday, September 24 at 1:35 PM ET. Currently stuck at 98 RBI, Austin Riley will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the year.
The favored Braves have -300 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at +240. Atlanta is the favorite on the run line (-2.5 with -115 odds). The total is 9 runs for this matchup (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under).
Nationals vs. Braves Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Allan Winans - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Jackson Rutledge - WSH (0-1, 8.10 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Braves Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-300||+240||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the urge to put money on the Nationals' matchup versus the Braves but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Nationals (+240) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Nationals to beat the Braves with those odds, and the Nationals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $34.00.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will C.J. Abrams hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
Nationals vs. Braves Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have been favorites in 139 games this season and won 91 (65.5%) of those contests.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -300 or shorter, the Braves have a record of 4-3 (57.1%).
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 75%.
- The Braves went 5-4 over the nine games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the run total eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 138 games this season and have come away with the win 57 times (41.3%) in those contests.
- The Nationals have been listed as an underdog of +240 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.