Nationals vs. Braves: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Atlanta Braves and Washington Nationals will play on Sunday at Nationals Park, at 1:35 PM ET, with Ronald Acuna Jr. and Lane Thomas among those expected to step up at the plate.
The favored Braves have -250 moneyline odds against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at +190. Atlanta is a 2.5-run favorite (at +105 odds). The over/under is 9.5 runs for the game (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nationals vs. Braves Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have posted a mark of 1-7.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Nationals and their foes are 5-5-0 in their last 10 contests.
- The Nationals are 1-2-0 against the runline over their past 10 games (three of those matchups had a runline set by oddsmakers). The average over/under established by oddsmakers in Washington's past three games has been 9.2, a run in which the Nationals and their opponents have hit the over each time.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have won in 57, or 41.3%, of the 138 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Washington has won seven of its 23 games, or 30.4%, when it's the underdog by at least +190 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 34.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 73 of its 153 opportunities.
- The Nationals are 9-9-0 against the spread in their 18 games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.