Commanders vs. Bills Injury Report — Week 3
Entering their Sunday, September 24 game against the Buffalo Bills (1-1) at FedExField, which starts at 1:00 PM , the Washington Commanders (2-0) are monitoring seven players on the injury report.
The Commanders are coming off of a 35-33 win over the Denver Broncos.
In their last outing, the Bills won 38-10 over the Las Vegas Raiders.
Washington Commanders Injury Report Today
|Brian Robinson Jr.||RB||Hip||Full Participation In Practice|
|Curtis Samuel||WR||Hip||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Nick Gates||C||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Da'Ron Payne||DT||Ankle||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Kamren Curl||S||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jartavius Martin||DB||Concussion||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Buffalo Bills Injury Report Today
|James Cook||RB||Personal||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Spencer Brown||OT||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jordan Poyer||S||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Tre'Davious White||CB||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Terrel Bernard||LB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Micah Hyde||S||Hamstring||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Leonard Floyd||DE||Ankle||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jordan Phillips||DT||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Dawson Knox||TE||Back||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
- Click here for Bears vs Chiefs
- Click here for Panthers vs Seahawks
- Click here for Chargers vs Vikings
- Click here for Falcons vs Lions
- Click here for Texans vs Jaguars
Commanders vs. Bills Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: FedExField in Landover, Maryland
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Bills or the Commanders with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Commanders Season Insights (2022)
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Commanders were a top-five unit last season, ranking third-best by giving up just 304.6 yards per game. They ranked 20th on offense (330.3 yards per game).
- Washington averaged 18.9 points per game on offense last season, which ranked it 24th in the NFL. On defense, it ranked seventh, giving up 20.2 points per game.
- The Commanders ranked 21st in passing yards last year (204.2 per game), but they excelled on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 191.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, Washington ranked 12th in the NFL last season with 126.1 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 11th in rushing yards allowed per contest (113.3).
- With 18 forced turnovers (26th in NFL) against 23 turnovers committed (17th in NFL), the Commanders (-5) had the 26th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season.
Commanders vs. Bills Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Bills (-5.5)
- Moneyline: Bills (-250), Commanders (+200)
- Total: 43 points
Sign up to live bet on the Bills-Commanders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.