Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Washington Commanders have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 21st-ranked in the NFL as of September 24.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +1200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington put together an 8-8-1 record against the spread last season.
- Commanders games went over the point total five out of 17 times last season.
- Washington ranked 20th in total offense this season (330.3 yards per game), but it played really well on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 330.3 yards allowed per game.
- The Commanders had a 4-5 record at home and were 4-3-1 on the road last year.
- Washington was 4-4 as underdogs and 4-4-1 as favorites.
- The Commanders were 5-6-1 in the NFC, including 2-3-1 in the NFC East.
Commanders Impact Players
- Jacoby Brissett threw for 2,608 yards (186.3 per game), completing 64.0% of his throws, with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions in 14 games for the Browns last year.
- Brissett also ran for 243 yards and two TDs.
- In the passing game, Terry McLaurin scored five TDs, hauling in 77 balls for 1,191 yards (70.1 per game).
- Antonio Gibson rushed for 546 yards (36.4 per game) and three touchdowns in 15 games a season ago.
- Curtis Samuel had 64 receptions for 656 yards (38.6 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games.
- As a playmaker on defense, Cody Barton compiled 133 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 17 games for the Seahawks last year.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+100000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||-||+750|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||-||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||-||+800|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 11:15 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.