Braves vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 24
Atlanta Braves (99-55) will go head to head against the Washington Nationals (68-87) at Nationals Park on Sunday, September 24 at 1:35 PM ET. Currently stuck at 98 RBI, Austin Riley will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the year.
The Braves are -300 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Nationals (+240). Atlanta (-2.5) is the favorite on the run line. The matchup's total has been set at 9 runs.
Braves vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Allan Winans - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Jackson Rutledge - WSH (0-1, 8.10 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-300||+240||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Looking to put money on the Braves and Nationals game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Braves (-300), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Braves win, and you bet $10, you'd get $13.33 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 91, or 65.5%, of the 139 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Braves have gone 4-3 (winning 57.1% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -300 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 75% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves have a 5-4 record over the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the total eight times.
- The Nationals have been victorious in 57, or 41.3%, of the 138 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Nationals have been listed as an underdog of +240 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 1-7 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+300||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.