Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Bills vs. Commanders Game – Week 3
The Washington Commanders (2-0) take on the Buffalo Bills (1-1) at FedExField on Sunday, September 24, 2023, and here are our best bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Bills vs. Commanders? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Bills vs. Commanders?
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Buffalo 27 - Washington 21
- Looking at this matchup's moneyline, the Bills' implied win probability is 71.4%.
- The Bills went 13-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 81.2% of those games).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -250 or shorter, Buffalo went 10-2 (83.3%).
- Last season, the Commanders won four out of the eight games in which they were the underdog.
- Last season, Washington won two of its four games when it was the underdog by at least +205 on the moneyline.
Who will win? The Bills or Commanders? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Buffalo (-5.5)
- The Bills covered the spread eight times in 16 games last year.
- As 5.5-point or greater favorites last season, Buffalo went 5-8.
- The Commanders had nine wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- Washington won twice ATS (2-2) as underdogs of 5.5 points or more last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Bills vs. Commanders matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (44)
- These two teams averaged a combined 47.3 points per game a season ago, 3.3 more points than the total of 44 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 38.1 points per game last season, 5.9 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- Last season, six of the Bills' games went over the point total.
- Last season, five Commanders games went over the point total.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Josh Allen Passing Yards (Our pick: 264.5/Under)
|Games||Pass YPG||Pass TDs||Rush YPG||Rush TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.