Nationals vs. Braves: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
The Atlanta Braves (98-55) and the Washington Nationals (68-86) will clash on Friday, September 22 at Nationals Park, with Charlie Morton getting the nod for the Braves and Patrick Corbin taking the hill for the Nationals. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 PM ET.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -250, while the underdog Nationals have +200 odds to upset. Atlanta is a 2.5-run favorite (at -105 odds). The total is 9 runs for the matchup (with -110 odds to hit the over and -110 odds to go under).
Nationals vs. Braves Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Morton - ATL (14-12, 3.66 ERA) vs Corbin - WSH (10-13, 5.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Braves Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Braves game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (+200) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $30.00 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will C.J. Abrams get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Braves Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 138 times this season and won 90, or 65.2%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, the Braves have a 25-7 record (winning 78.1% of their games).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Atlanta has a 71.4% chance to win.
- The Braves have a 4-5 record over the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Atlanta combined with its opponents to go over the total eight times.
- The Nationals have come away with 57 wins in the 137 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Nationals have come away with a win four times in 12 chances when named as an underdog of at least +200 or longer on the moneyline.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Nationals had a record of 1-7.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||16th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.