How to Watch the Nationals vs. Braves Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 22
Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals hit the field on Friday at Nationals Park against Charlie Morton, who is starting for the Atlanta Braves. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Nationals vs. Braves Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals rank 29th in Major League Baseball with just 144 home runs as a team.
- Washington ranks 23rd in the majors with a .394 team slugging percentage.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Washington has scored 662 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Nationals have an OBP of .313 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Nationals rank second in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.1 whiffs per contest.
- Washington averages just 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- Washington pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.98 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.466 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals will hand the ball to Patrick Corbin (10-13) for his 31st start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in six innings against the Milwaukee Brewers.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his third quality start in a row.
- Corbin will look to pitch five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- In 30 appearances this season, he has finished two without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/17/2023||Brewers||W 2-1||Away||Patrick Corbin||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/18/2023||White Sox||L 6-1||Home||Joan Adon||Mike Clevinger|
|9/19/2023||White Sox||W 4-3||Home||Jackson Rutledge||José Ureña|
|9/20/2023||White Sox||W 13-3||Home||Josiah Gray||Michael Kopech|
|9/21/2023||Braves||L 10-3||Home||Jake Irvin||Max Fried|
|9/22/2023||Braves||-||Home||Patrick Corbin||Charlie Morton|
|9/23/2023||Braves||-||Home||Joan Adon||Kyle Wright|
|9/24/2023||Braves||-||Home||Joan Adon||Spencer Strider|
|9/26/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Josiah Gray||Kyle Bradish|
|9/27/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Jake Irvin||Grayson Rodriguez|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.