How to Watch the Braves vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 22
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves will try to beat Ildemaro Vargas and the Washington Nationals when the teams square off on Friday at 7:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Braves vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-high 293 home runs in total.
- Atlanta is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .502 slugging percentage.
- The Braves lead MLB with a .276 batting average.
- Atlanta scores the most runs in baseball (890 total, 5.8 per game).
- The Braves are the top team in MLB play this season with a .344 on-base percentage.
- The Braves strike out 7.9 times per game, the sixth-fewest mark in the majors.
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Atlanta's pitching staff leads the majors.
- Atlanta has a 4.12 team ERA that ranks 12th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves average MLB's 17th-ranked WHIP (1.290).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Charlie Morton gets the start for the Braves, his 30th of the season. He is 14-12 with a 3.66 ERA and 182 strikeouts through 162 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, the right-hander tossed 4 2/3 innings, giving up six earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Morton has recorded 12 quality starts this season.
- Morton will try to pick up his 25th outing of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 5.6 innings per appearance.
- He has had seven appearances this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/17/2023||Marlins||L 16-2||Away||Charlie Morton||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/18/2023||Phillies||L 7-1||Home||Kyle Wright||Zack Wheeler|
|9/19/2023||Phillies||W 9-3||Home||Spencer Strider||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/20/2023||Phillies||L 6-5||Home||Bryce Elder||Aaron Nola|
|9/21/2023||Nationals||W 10-3||Away||Max Fried||Jake Irvin|
|9/22/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Charlie Morton||Patrick Corbin|
|9/23/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Kyle Wright||Joan Adon|
|9/24/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Spencer Strider||Joan Adon|
|9/26/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Justin Steele|
|9/27/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Max Fried||Kyle Hendricks|
|9/28/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Jameson Taillon|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.