How to Watch the Mystics vs. Liberty: Streaming & TV Channel Info for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2
The New York Liberty will host the Washington Mystics in Game 2 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Mystics with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Mystics vs. Liberty Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Barclays Center
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Mystics gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Mystics vs. Liberty
- Washington puts up an average of 80.5 points per game, only 0.1 fewer points than the 80.6 New York gives up.
- This season, the Mystics have a 13-7 record in games the team collectively shoots better than 42.4% from the field.
- Washington shoots 33.6% from beyond the arc this season. That's just 0.5 percentage points lower than New York has allowed its opponents to shoot from deep (34.1%).
- The Mystics have a 10-8 record when the team hits more than 34.1% of their three-point attempts.
- New York averages 37.9 rebounds per game, outrebounding Washington by 5.6 boards per contest.
Mystics Recent Performance
- In their previous 10 games, the Mystics are putting up 78.8 points per contest, 1.7 fewer points than their season average (80.5).
- Washington is putting up 78.8 points per contest over its last 10 games, which is 1.7 fewer points than its average for the season (80.5).
- In their previous 10 games, the Mystics are draining 8.7 threes per contest, 0.9 more than their season average (7.8). They also own a higher three-point percentage over their last 10 games (35.2%) compared to their season average (33.6%).
|Kristi Toliver||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.