Mystics vs. Liberty: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - WNBA Playoffs Game 2
In Game 2 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs, the New York Liberty will be looking for a win against Washington Mystics.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Mystics vs. Liberty matchup in this article.
Mystics vs. Liberty Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Mystics vs. Liberty Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this WNBA matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Liberty Moneyline||Mystics Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Liberty (-10.5)||162.5||-550||+400||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Liberty (-10.5)||163.5||-714||+400||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Mystics vs. Liberty Betting Trends
- The Liberty have put together a 19-20-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Mystics have covered 17 times in 39 chances against the spread this year.
- New York has an ATS record of 7-9 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites this season.
- Washington has been an underdog by 10.5 points or more five times this year, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Liberty games have hit the over 22 out of 39 times this season.
- In the Mystics' 39 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 15 times.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.