Nationals vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
As they go for the series sweep, Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (84-64) will clash with the Washington Nationals (65-84) at American Family Field on Sunday, September 17. First pitch is scheduled for 2:10 PM ET.
The Nationals are +230 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favorite Brewers (-300). Milwaukee is the run-line favorite (-2.5). The total is 7.5 runs for this game.
Nationals vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Brandon Woodruff - MIL (5-1, 1.93 ERA) vs Patrick Corbin - WSH (10-13, 5.18 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-300||+230||Brewers (-2.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to bet on the Nationals and Brewers matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Nationals (+230) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $33.00 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will C.J. Abrams get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have been favored 74 times and won 45, or 60.8%, of those games.
- The Brewers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -300 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 75% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers have a 4-2 record from the six games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Nationals have come away with 56 wins in the 134 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Nationals have come away with a win one times in three chances when named as an underdog of at least +230 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Nationals had a record of 3-7.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.