Michael Harris II Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Mets - June 7
After going 0-for-4 in his last game, Michael Harris II and the Atlanta Braves face the New York Mets (who will start Max Scherzer) at 7:20 PM ET on Wednesday.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Mets.
Michael Harris II Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Max Scherzer
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Michael Harris II? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Michael Harris II At The Plate
- Harris II is hitting .163 with four doubles, two home runs and 11 walks.
- Harris II has gotten a hit in 18 of 38 games this season (47.4%), with multiple hits twice.
- In 38 games played this season, he has homered in only two of them.
- In six games this year (15.8%), Harris II has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 10 games this season (26.3%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Michael Harris II Home/Away Batting Splits
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (56.5%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.3%)|
|2 (13.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (34.8%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.3%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (13.0%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The Mets pitching staff is 16th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mets' 4.53 team ERA ranks 23rd among all league pitching staffs.
- Mets pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (81 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Mets are sending Scherzer (5-2) out for his 10th start of the season. He is 5-2 with a 3.21 ERA and 48 strikeouts in 47 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Thursday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he tossed seven innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing five hits.
- The 38-year-old has put up a 3.21 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .220 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.