Matt Olson Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Mets - June 7
After going 1-for-3 in his most recent game, Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves face the New York Mets (who will hand the ball to Max Scherzer) at 7:20 PM ET on Wednesday.
He had a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-3) against the Mets.
Matt Olson Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Max Scherzer
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +185)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +105)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -139)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Olson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Matt Olson At The Plate
- Olson has 10 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 44 walks while hitting .233.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB action, he ranks 122nd in batting average, 27th in on-base percentage, and 16th in slugging.
- Olson has had a hit in 36 of 60 games this year (60.0%), including multiple hits 13 times (21.7%).
- Looking at the 60 games he has played this year, he's hit a long ball in 15 of them (25.0%), and in 6.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Olson has driven in a run in 26 games this year (43.3%), including 11 games with more than one RBI (18.3%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 56.7% of his games this year (34 of 60), with two or more runs 11 times (18.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Matt Olson Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (60.0%)|
|6 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (23.3%)|
|17 (56.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (56.7%)|
|8 (26.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (23.3%)|
|14 (46.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (40.0%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The Mets pitching staff is 16th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mets' 4.53 team ERA ranks 23rd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Mets pitchers combine to allow 81 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- The Mets will send Scherzer (5-2) out to make his 10th start of the season. He is 5-2 with a 3.21 ERA and 48 strikeouts through 47 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday against the Philadelphia Phillies, the right-hander went seven innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- In nine games this season, the 38-year-old has a 3.21 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .220 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.