Nationals vs. Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
The Arizona Diamondbacks (35-25) and Washington Nationals (25-34) both head into Tuesday's contest on losing streaks. The Diamondbacks have dropped two games in a row, the Nationals two in a row.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Diamondbacks will send Tommy Henry (3-1) to the mound, while Jake Irvin (1-3) will take the ball for the Nationals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Diamondbacks Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Henry - ARI (3-1, 3.73 ERA) vs Irvin - WSH (1-3, 5.67 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Player Props|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Nationals|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jake Irvin
- Irvin (1-3 with a 5.67 ERA and 22 strikeouts in 27 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Nationals, his seventh of the season.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, the righty went five innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 26-year-old has a 5.67 ERA and 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season, while allowing a batting average of .262 to opposing batters.
- Irvin is looking to pick up his second quality start of the season.
- Irvin is trying to record his third start of five or more innings this season in this matchup.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tommy Henry
- Henry (3-1) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his eighth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he allowed two hits in seven scoreless innings against the Colorado Rockies.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.73 and 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .233 in eight games this season.
- He has three quality starts in seven chances this season.
- Henry has five starts of five or more innings this season in seven chances. He averages 5.1 innings per outing.
Tommy Henry vs. Nationals
- The Nationals rank 23rd in MLB with 253 runs scored this season. They have a .265 batting average this campaign with 46 home runs (29th in the league).
- The left-hander has faced the Nationals one time this season, allowing them to go 6-for-22 with a double and two RBI in six innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.