Joey Meneses Player Prop Bets: Nationals vs. Diamondbacks - June 6
Joey Meneses and his .435 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (88 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Washington Nationals versus the Arizona Diamondbacks and Tommy Henry on June 6 at 7:05 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-4 with a triple against the Phillies.
Joey Meneses Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Tommy Henry
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Joey Meneses? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Joey Meneses At The Plate
- Meneses leads Washington with a slugging percentage of .399, fueled by 17 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB play, he ranks 13th in batting average, 53rd in on-base percentage, and 105th in slugging.
- Meneses enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last outings, he's hitting .421.
- Meneses has recorded a hit in 41 of 56 games this season (73.2%), including 19 multi-hit games (33.9%).
- He has hit a long ball in two of 56 games played this season, and in 0.8% of his plate appearances.
- Meneses has picked up an RBI in 20 games this season (35.7%), with two or more RBI in five of those contests (8.9%).
- He has scored in 22 games this year (39.3%), including three multi-run games (5.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Joey Meneses Home/Away Batting Splits
|23 (74.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (72.0%)|
|10 (32.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (36.0%)|
|11 (35.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (44.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.0%)|
|11 (35.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (36.0%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have the 19th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.36).
- The Diamondbacks rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (69 total, 1.2 per game).
- Henry makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his eighth of the season. He is 3-1 with a 3.73 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 41 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last appeared on Thursday against the Colorado Rockies, when he tossed seven scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- The 25-year-old has a 3.73 ERA and 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings across eight games this season, while allowing a batting average of .233 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.