Braves vs. Mets Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
Tommy Pham leads the New York Mets (30-30) into a matchup versus the Atlanta Braves (35-24), following his two-homer performance in a 6-4 defeat to the Blue Jays, starting at 7:20 PM ET on Tuesday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Bryce Elder (3-0) to the mound, while Carlos Carrasco (2-2) will answer the bell for the Mets.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Mets Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Elder - ATL (3-0, 1.92 ERA) vs Carrasco - NYM (2-2, 5.74 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mets Player Props|
|Braves vs Mets Odds|
|Braves vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mets|
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bryce Elder
- The Braves will hand the ball to Elder (3-0) for his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in 7 1/3 innings pitched against the Oakland Athletics on Wednesday.
- The 24-year-old has pitched to a 1.92 ERA this season with 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.6 walks per nine across 11 games.
- He's going for his fourth straight quality start.
- Elder will look to finish five or more innings for the 12th start in a row.
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Carlos Carrasco
- Carrasco (2-2) takes the mound first for the Mets in his seventh start of the season. He's put together a 5.74 ERA in 31 1/3 innings pitched, with 19 strikeouts.
- In his last outing on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, the right-hander threw six innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- In six games this season, the 36-year-old has an ERA of 5.74, with 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .248 against him.
- Carrasco is looking for his third straight quality start.
- Carrasco will try to continue a five-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.2 frames per outing).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.