Braves vs. Mets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Bryce Elder takes the mound for the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday against Pete Alonso and the New York Mets. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park.
The Braves are -165 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Mets (+140). The matchup's over/under has been listed at 10.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Mets Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 3-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Braves and their opponents are 3-5-2 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have won three of their last eight games against the spread.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mets Player Props|
|Braves vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mets Odds|
|Braves vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mets|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have won 59.2% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (29-20).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter, Atlanta has a 14-7 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.3% in this contest.
- Atlanta has played in 59 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-24-3).
- The Braves are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.