Nationals vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (23-29), who are going for a series sweep, will visit the Kansas City Royals (15-38) at Kauffman Stadium on Sunday, May 28. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:10 PM ET.
The Royals have been listed as -110 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Nationals (-110). Washington is favored on the run line (-1.5). The over/under is 9 runs for the matchup (with -120 odds to go over and +100 odds on the under).
Nationals vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Daniel Lynch - KC (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs MacKenzie Gore - WSH (3-3, 3.88 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Royals Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||Nationals (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||Nationals (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||Royals (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Royals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (-110) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Lane Thomas get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Nationals Player Props|
|Royals vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Nationals|
|Royals vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Royals have been listed as the favorite seven times this season but have failed to win any of those games.
- The Royals have gone 1-7 (winning only 12.5% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -110 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Kansas City, based on the moneyline, is 52.4%.
- Over the last 10 games, the Royals were favored on the moneyline four times, but they lost every matchup.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Kansas City and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 48 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (41.7%) in those contests.
- This year, the Nationals have won 20 of 48 games when listed as at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Nationals vs. Royals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Dominic Smith||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+150)|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+125)|
|Joey Meneses||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+130)|
|Ildemaro Vargas||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+180)|
|Lane Thomas||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Nationals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.