How to Watch the Nationals vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 28
The Washington Nationals will look to Jeimer Candelario for continued success at the plate when they square off against Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals on Sunday, in the final game of a three-game series at Kauffman Stadium.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Nationals vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Nationals Player Props|
|Royals vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Nationals Odds|
|Royals vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals rank 29th in Major League Baseball with just 38 home runs as a team.
- Washington is 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
- The Nationals' .267 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Washington has scored the 20th-most runs in the majors this season with 224 (4.3 per game).
- The Nationals are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking seventh with an OBP of .330.
- The Nationals rank second in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.2 whiffs per contest.
- Washington strikes out just 7.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- Washington pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.52 ERA this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.438 as a pitching staff, which is fifth-worst in baseball this season.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals will hand the ball to MacKenzie Gore (3-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed seven hits in 4 2/3 innings against the San Diego Padres.
- He has four quality starts in 10 chances this season.
- Gore has started 10 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings six times. He averages 5.1 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/23/2023||Padres||L 7-4||Home||MacKenzie Gore||Yu Darvish|
|5/24/2023||Padres||W 5-3||Home||Trevor Williams||Ryan Weathers|
|5/25/2023||Padres||L 8-6||Home||Jake Irvin||Blake Snell|
|5/26/2023||Royals||W 12-10||Away||Patrick Corbin||Jordan Lyles|
|5/27/2023||Royals||W 4-2||Away||Josiah Gray||Brady Singer|
|5/28/2023||Royals||-||Away||MacKenzie Gore||Daniel Lynch|
|5/29/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Trevor Williams||Bobby Miller|
|5/30/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Jake Irvin||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/31/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Noah Syndergaard|
|6/2/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Josiah Gray||Zack Wheeler|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.