Celtics vs. Heat Injury Report Today - May 27
The Boston Celtics (57-25) are keeping their eye on just one player on the injury report heading into Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Miami Heat (44-38) at FTX Arena on Saturday, May 27 at 8:30 PM ET.
Last time out, the Celtics bested the Heat 110-97 on Thursday. Derrick White led the Celtics in the win with 24 points, while Duncan Robinson put up 18 in the losing effort for the Heat.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Boston Celtics Injury Report Today
Miami Heat Injury Report Today
|Victor Oladipo||SG||Out For Season||Knee||10.7||3.1||3.5|
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Celtics Season Insights
- The Celtics record 117.9 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 109.8 the Heat give up.
- When Boston totals more than 109.8 points, it is 49-12.
- The Celtics' offense has been much worse over their last 10 games, scoring 108.8 points a contest compared to the 117.9 they've averaged this season.
- Boston knocks down 16 three-pointers per game (second-most in the league), 4.4 more than its opponents (11.6).
- The Celtics average 115.7 points per 100 possessions on offense (third in the league), and allow 108.8 points per 100 possessions (third in the NBA).
Heat Season Insights
- The Heat put up only 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics give up (111.4).
- When it scores more than 111.4 points, Miami is 26-8.
- In their past 10 games, the Heat are posting 107.6 points per contest, compared to their season average of 109.5.
- Miami knocks down 12 three-pointers per game (16th in the league) while shooting 34.4% from deep (27th in NBA). It is making 1.1 fewer threes than its opponents, who drain 13.1 per game at 36.7%.
- The Heat score 110.4 points per 100 possessions (25th in league), while giving up 110.6 points per 100 possessions (ninth in NBA).
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Rep your team with officially licensed gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.