Nationals vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 26
Friday's contest at Kauffman Stadium has the Kansas City Royals (15-36) going head to head against the Washington Nationals (21-29) at 8:10 PM ET (on May 26). Our computer prediction projects a close 6-4 victory for the Royals, so expect a competitive matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Royals will send Jordan Lyles (0-8) to the mound, while Patrick Corbin (3-5) will take the ball for the Nationals.
Nationals vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Nationals vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Royals 6, Nationals 5.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Nationals Player Props|
|Royals vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Performance Insights
- The Nationals have played as the underdog in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 2-5 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Washington and its opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Nationals' past 10 games.
- The Nationals have won in 18, or 39.1%, of the 46 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Washington has been victorious 18 times in 46 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 51.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Washington scores the 23rd-most runs in baseball (208 total, 4.2 per game).
- The Nationals have pitched to a 4.46 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||Tigers||W 5-2||Patrick Corbin vs Alex Faedo|
|May 21||Tigers||W 6-4||Josiah Gray vs Joey Wentz|
|May 23||Padres||L 7-4||MacKenzie Gore vs Yu Darvish|
|May 24||Padres||W 5-3||Trevor Williams vs Ryan Weathers|
|May 25||Padres||L 8-6||Jake Irvin vs Blake Snell|
|May 26||@ Royals||-||Patrick Corbin vs Jordan Lyles|
|May 27||@ Royals||-||Josiah Gray vs Brady Singer|
|May 28||@ Royals||-||MacKenzie Gore vs Brady Singer|
|May 29||@ Dodgers||-||Trevor Williams vs Bobby Miller|
|May 30||@ Dodgers||-||Jake Irvin vs Tony Gonsolin|
|May 31||@ Dodgers||-||Patrick Corbin vs Noah Syndergaard|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.