Nationals vs. Padres Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 8:18 AM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 2:09 PM EDT
The San Diego Padres (22-27) and Washington Nationals (21-28) meet on Thursday at 4:05 PM ET at Nationals Park, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Padres will give the nod to Blake Snell (1-6) against the Nationals and Jake Irvin (1-2).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Nationals vs. Padres Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Snell - SD (1-6, 5.60 ERA) vs Irvin - WSH (1-2, 5.50 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|How to Watch Padres vs Nationals|
|Padres vs Nationals Odds|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jake Irvin
- The Nationals will send Irvin (1-2) to the mound to make his fifth start of the season. He is 1-2 with a 5.50 ERA and 15 strikeouts over 18 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's last time out came on Friday against the Detroit Tigers, when he tossed 2 2/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up five hits.
- In four games this season, the 26-year-old has an ERA of 5.50, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .250 against him.
- Irvin has collected one quality start this season.
- Irvin is trying to record his second start of five or more innings this year in this outing.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Padres Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Blake Snell
- The Padres' Snell (1-6) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed five hits in four innings against the Boston Red Sox.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 5.60 and 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .247 in nine games this season.
- In nine starts this season, he's earned three quality starts.
- Snell has started nine games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings six times. He averages 5.0 innings per appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.