Nationals vs. Padres Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 12:09 PM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 6:13 PM EDT
The Washington Nationals (20-28) host the San Diego Padres (22-26) at 7:05 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Padres will give the nod to Ryan Weathers (1-2) versus the Nationals and Trevor Williams (1-2).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Nationals vs. Padres Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Weathers - SD (1-2, 3.42 ERA) vs Williams - WSH (1-2, 4.26 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|How to Watch Padres vs Nationals|
|Padres vs Nationals Odds|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Trevor Williams
- Williams makes the start for the Nationals, his 10th of the season. He is 1-2 with a 4.26 ERA and 32 strikeouts through 44 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Thursday against the Miami Marlins, when the righty went six innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 31-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.26, with 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season. Opponents are batting .266 against him.
- Williams has registered two quality starts this year.
- Williams will look to record his eighth outing of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 4.9 innings per appearance.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Padres Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ryan Weathers
- The Padres will send Weathers (1-2) to the mound for his fifth start this season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed three hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday, May 14.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 3.42 and 5.3 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .222 in six games this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.