How to Watch the Nationals vs. Padres Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:12 PM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 6:15 PM EDT
Ryan Weathers and Trevor Williams are the projected starters when the San Diego Padres and Washington Nationals square off on Wednesday at Nationals Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nationals vs. Padres Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Nationals Odds|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals' 36 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- Washington ranks 23rd in the majors with a .383 team slugging percentage.
- The Nationals' .263 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Washington has scored 197 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Nationals have the 12th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.323).
- The Nationals have the fewest strikeouts in MLB, whiffing only 7.1 times per game on average.
- Washington has a 7.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, worst in baseball.
- Washington pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.41 ERA this year, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.435 as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in MLB.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals will hand the ball to Williams (1-2) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in six innings pitched on Thursday in his last outing, a matchup with the Miami Marlins.
- He has two quality starts in nine chances this season.
- Williams has seven starts of five or more innings this season in nine chances. He averages 4.9 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/18/2023||Marlins||L 5-3||Away||Trevor Williams||Eury Pérez|
|5/19/2023||Tigers||L 8-6||Home||Jake Irvin||Matthew Boyd|
|5/20/2023||Tigers||W 5-2||Home||Patrick Corbin||Alex Faedo|
|5/21/2023||Tigers||W 6-4||Home||Josiah Gray||Joey Wentz|
|5/23/2023||Padres||L 7-4||Home||MacKenzie Gore||Yu Darvish|
|5/24/2023||Padres||-||Home||Trevor Williams||Ryan Weathers|
|5/25/2023||Padres||-||Home||Jake Irvin||Blake Snell|
|5/26/2023||Royals||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Jordan Lyles|
|5/28/2023||Royals||-||Away||MacKenzie Gore||Brady Singer|
|5/29/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Trevor Williams||Bobby Miller|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.