Nationals vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Juan Soto and Lane Thomas will look to continue their recent offensive production when the San Diego Padres and Washington Nationals square off at Nationals Park on Wednesday, at 7:05 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Padres as -155 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Nationals +130 moneyline odds to win. The game's total has been set at 10 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nationals vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 1-6.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Nationals and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total six times.
- The last 10 Nationals contests have not had a runline posted by bookmakers.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Nationals|
|Padres vs Nationals Odds|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have come away with 17 wins in the 44 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Washington is 12-15 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +130 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 43.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of its 47 opportunities.
- In five games with a line this season, the Nationals have a mark of 3-2-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.