Nationals vs. Padres Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Wednesday's contest between the Washington Nationals (20-28) and San Diego Padres (22-26) squaring off at Nationals Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Nationals, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will start at 7:05 PM ET on May 24.
The Padres will give the nod to Ryan Weathers (1-2, 3.42 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Trevor Williams (1-2, 4.26 ERA).
Nationals vs. Padres Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Nationals vs. Padres Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Nationals 5, Padres 4.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Padres
- Total Prediction: Under 10 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Nationals|
|Padres vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Performance Insights
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 1-6.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Washington and its foes are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Nationals' past 10 games.
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 44 games this year and have walked away with the win 17 times (38.6%) in those games.
- Washington has a mark of 12-15 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +130 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 43.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Averaging 4.1 runs per game (197 total), Washington is the 24th-highest scoring team in the majors.
- The Nationals have pitched to a 4.41 ERA this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 18||@ Marlins||L 5-3||Trevor Williams vs Eury Pérez|
|May 19||Tigers||L 8-6||Jake Irvin vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 20||Tigers||W 5-2||Patrick Corbin vs Alex Faedo|
|May 21||Tigers||W 6-4||Josiah Gray vs Joey Wentz|
|May 23||Padres||L 7-4||MacKenzie Gore vs Yu Darvish|
|May 24||Padres||-||Trevor Williams vs Ryan Weathers|
|May 25||Padres||-||Jake Irvin vs Blake Snell|
|May 26||@ Royals||-||Patrick Corbin vs Jordan Lyles|
|May 27||@ Royals||-||Josiah Gray vs TBA|
|May 28||@ Royals||-||MacKenzie Gore vs Brady Singer|
|May 29||@ Dodgers||-||Trevor Williams vs Bobby Miller|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.