Nationals vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Juan Soto's San Diego Padres (21-26) and Lane Thomas' Washington Nationals (20-27) will go head to head in the series opener on Tuesday, May 23 at Nationals Park. The game will begin at 7:05 PM ET.
The Nationals are +130 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favored Padres (-155). The over/under is 8 runs for the matchup (with -110 odds to hit the over and -110 odds on the under).
Nationals vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Yu Darvish - SD (2-3, 3.56 ERA) vs MacKenzie Gore - WSH (3-3, 3.69 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-150||+130||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+130||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Wanting to put money on the Nationals and Padres game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Nationals (+130), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Nationals are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $23.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Jeimer Candelario get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Nationals|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Padres have won 13 out of the 28 games, or 46.4%, in which they've been favored.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter, the Padres have an 8-9 record (winning 47.1% of their games).
- San Diego has a 60.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Padres were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-5 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), San Diego and its opponents combined to go over the run total one time.
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 43 games this year and have walked away with the win 17 times (39.5%) in those games.
- This year, the Nationals have won 12 of 27 games when listed as at least +130 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 2-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Nationals vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Joey Meneses||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+170)|
|Luis Garcia||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+220)|
|Keibert Ruiz||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+160)|
|Dominic Smith||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+195)|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+190)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Nationals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.