Michael Mmoh 2023 French Open Odds
Michael Mmoh will open action in the French Open (in Paris, France) against Taylor Fritz in the round of 128. He was forced to retire in the round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC, his previous tournament. Mmoh is +50000 to win at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Mmoh at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Mmoh's Next Match
In his opener at the French Open, on Monday, May 29 (at 5:00 AM ET) in the round of 128, Mmoh will face Fritz.
Mmoh is currently listed at +1100 to win his next match versus Fritz. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Michael Mmoh Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Mmoh? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Mmoh dropped his most recent match, 4-6, 2-2 (retired) versus Tommy Paul in the Round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC on March 1, 2023.
- Mmoh has not won any of his nine tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 11-10.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Mmoh has played 21 matches and 23.3 games per match.
- Mmoh has won 29.9% of his return games and 74.7% of his service games over the past 12 months.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.