Braves vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
In the series rubber match on Sunday, May 21, Jared Shuster will take the hill for the Atlanta Braves (28-17) as they square off against the Seattle Mariners (22-23), who will counter with George Kirby. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:35 PM ET at Truist Park.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -115, while the underdog Mariners have -105 odds to play spoiler. The matchup's over/under is listed at 9.5 runs.
Braves vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Shuster - ATL (0-2, 7.24 ERA) vs Kirby - SEA (5-2, 2.45 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Mariners Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-110||-110||Braves (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Braves versus Mariners game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Braves (-115) in this matchup, means that you think the Braves will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.70 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
Braves vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have been favored 37 times and won 24, or 64.9%, of those games.
- The Braves have a 24-13 record (winning 64.9% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- The Braves have a 4-3 record over the seven games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Atlanta combined with its opponents to go over the total six times.
- The Mariners have won in six, or 40%, of the 15 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Mariners have a mark of 6-6 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Mariners have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Seattle and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Braves vs. Mariners Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Michael Harris II||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+195)|
|Eddie Rosario||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+170)|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+180)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+250)||0.5 (+115)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Braves, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.