Nationals vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Saturday's contest between the Washington Nationals (18-27) and Detroit Tigers (20-22) matching up at Nationals Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Nationals, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 4:05 PM ET on May 20.
The probable starters are Patrick Corbin (2-5) for the Nationals and Alex Faedo (0-1) for the Tigers.
Nationals vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Nationals vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Nationals 5, Tigers 4.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
Nationals Performance Insights
- The Nationals are favored for the first time in a while, as they have not been the favorite in their last 10 games.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Nationals' last 10 games.
- This is the first time the Nationals will play as favorites this season.
- Washington has not entered a game this season as bigger favorites on the moneyline than the -115 odds on them winning this game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 53.5% chance to win.
- Washington ranks 24th in the majors with 182 total runs scored this season.
- The Nationals have the 19th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.44).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 15||Mets||W 10-3||Patrick Corbin vs David Peterson|
|May 16||@ Marlins||L 5-4||Josiah Gray vs Jesús Luzardo|
|May 17||@ Marlins||L 4-3||MacKenzie Gore vs Edward Cabrera|
|May 18||@ Marlins||L 5-3||Trevor Williams vs Eury Pérez|
|May 19||Tigers||L 8-6||Jake Irvin vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 20||Tigers||-||Patrick Corbin vs Alex Faedo|
|May 21||Tigers||-||Josiah Gray vs Joey Wentz|
|May 23||Padres||-||MacKenzie Gore vs Ryan Weathers|
|May 24||Padres||-||Trevor Williams vs Yu Darvish|
|May 25||Padres||-||Jake Irvin vs Blake Snell|
|May 26||@ Royals||-||Patrick Corbin vs Jordan Lyles|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.