Nationals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 5, the Washington Nationals (25-34) are +100000 to win the World Series, among the bottom half of teams (27th) in the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Nationals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Nationals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals Standings Information
The Nationals are 6.5 games back in the Wild Card standings, and 10.0 games out of first in the NL East.
|3||New York Mets||5.5|
Nationals Team Stats
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 29th in the majors with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Washington has a 4.60 team ERA that ranks 23rd among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals have hit two or more round-trippers in 11 games this season, and are 7-4 in those contests.
- Washington has collected at least five extra-base hits in 10 games this season, and has gone 9-1 in those outings.
- The Nationals have gone 4-4 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Washington has gone 16-11 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals Next Game Information
Nationals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Keibert Ruiz||+20000||-||-||.238/.307/.389 7 HR 25 RBI|
|C.J. Abrams||+20000||-||-||.237/.286/.403 6 HR 29 RBI|
|Joey Meneses||+25000||-||-||.305/.347/.399 2 HR 30 RBI|
|Patrick Corbin||-||+25000||-||4-5 4.92 ERA 5.6 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Nationals gear at Fanatics!
Nationals' Top Players
- Jeimer Candelario has helped lead the club's lineup this year, batting .260/.332/.456 with 17 doubles, two triples, seven home runs, 19 walks and 28 RBI.
- This season, Lane Thomas is batting .278 with eight home runs, 36 runs, 27 RBI, four stolen bases, and a 6.9% walk rate.
- At the dish, Luis Garcia is hitting .267/.306/.388 with eight doubles, a triple, five home runs, 13 walks and 25 RBI.
- Joey Meneses has a .305 batting average this year to go along with a .347 OBP, two home runs, 25 runs scored and 30 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.