Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (35-24) have the best odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series, at +500 as of June 5.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves Standings Information
The Braves are in first place in the NL East, 3.5 games ahead of the Marlins.
|3||New York Mets||5.5|
Braves Team Stats
- The Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta has the sixth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.68).
- The Braves have a 19-5 record in games this season when they hit two or more homers.
- Atlanta has won each of its 12 games this season when racking up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Braves have a 17-12 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has a 22-7 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (29 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+110||-||-||.331/.407/.564 12 HR 32 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+3500||-||-||.232/.361/.518 17 HR 43 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+3500||-||-||.289/.394/.543 11 HR 38 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.262/.329/.450 10 HR 30 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+8000||-||-||.257/.303/.473 12 HR 38 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+200||-||6-2 3.10 ERA 14.6 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.168/.254/.252 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.227/.312/.468 11 HR 23 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.278/.307/.375 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-6 3.62 ERA 10.0 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||2-2 4.99 ERA 6.2 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has posted a .970 OPS this year, batting .331/.407/.564 with 17 doubles, 12 home runs, 29 walks and 32 RBI. He has also swiped 26 bases.
- So far this season, Matt Olson, one of the club's best hitters, is batting .232 with a .361 OBP, 17 home runs, 44 runs, and 43 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- At the dish, Ozzie Albies is batting .257/.303/.473 with 11 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs, 13 walks and 38 RBI.
- Sean Murphy has delivered a .289/.394/.543 triple slash with 11 doubles, 11 home runs, 23 walks and 38 RBI so far this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.