Victor Robles Player Prop Bets: Nationals vs. Braves - April 1
After going 1-for-2 in his most recent game, Victor Robles and the Washington Nationals face the Atlanta Braves (who will start Spencer Strider) at 4:05 PM ET on Saturday.
He had a one-hit performance in his most recent game (1-for-2) against the Braves.
Victor Robles Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Braves Starter: Spencer Strider
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: +120)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +950)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +400)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +280)
Looking to place a prop bet on Victor Robles? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Victor Robles At The Plate (2022)
- Robles hit .221 with 10 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 17 walks.
- Robles reached base via a hit in 61 of 132 games last season (46.2%), including multiple hits in 12.1% of those games (16 of them).
- He hit a long ball in 4.5% of his games in 2022 (six of 132), including 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Robles picked up an RBI in 23 of 132 games last year (17.4%), with two or more RBIz in five of those contests (3.8%).
- He scored a run in 27.3% of his 132 games last season, with more than one run in 3.8% of those games (five).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Victor Robles Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|36 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||25 (39.1%)|
|6 (8.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (15.6%)|
|21 (30.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||15 (23.4%)|
|5 (7.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (1.6%)|
|14 (20.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (14.1%)|
Braves Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Braves pitching staff ranked second in MLB last season with a collective 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Braves' 3.45 team ERA ranked fifth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves surrendered the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (148 total, 0.9 per game).
- Strider will start for the Braves, his first this season.
- In his last appearance on Friday, Oct. 14, the 24-year-old right-hander started the game and went 2 1/3 innings against the Philadelphia Phillies.
- In 31 games last season he compiled an 11-5 record and had a 2.67 ERA and a 0.995 WHIP.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.