Ozzie Albies Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Nationals - April 1
After going 2-for-5 with an RBI in his most recent game, Ozzie Albies and the Atlanta Braves take on the Washington Nationals (who will start Josiah Gray) at 4:05 PM ET on Saturday.
In his last appearance, he strung together two hits (going 2-for-5 with an RBI) against the Nationals.
Ozzie Albies Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Nationals Starter: Josiah Gray
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ozzie Albies? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Ozzie Albies At The Plate (2022)
- Albies hit .247 with 16 doubles, eight home runs and 16 walks.
- Albies got a base hit in 45 out of 64 games last season (70.3%), with at least two hits in 14 of those contests (21.9%).
- He hit a home run in 12.5% of his games last season (64 in all), leaving the ballpark in 3% of his plate appearances.
- Albies drove in a run in 32.8% of his games last year (21 of 64), with more than one RBI in nine of them (14.1%). He had three or more RBIs in three games.
- He scored in 30 of 64 games last season, with multiple runs in six of those games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ozzie Albies Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|26 (72.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (67.9%)|
|8 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (21.4%)|
|15 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||15 (53.6%)|
|4 (11.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (14.3%)|
|14 (38.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (25.0%)|
Nationals Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Nationals pitching staff last season ranked 23rd in the big leagues.
- The Nationals' 5.01 team ERA ranked 29th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Nationals pitchers combined to give up 244 total home runs at a clip of 1.5 per game (the most in the league).
- Gray takes the mound for his first start of the season for the Nationals.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday, Sept. 28, the 25-year-old right-hander, started and went six innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- Over his 28 appearances last season he compiled a 7-10 record, had a 5.02 ERA, and a 1.359 WHIP.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.