Nationals vs. Braves: Odds, spread, over/under - April 1
On Saturday, April 1 at 4:05 PM ET, the Atlanta Braves (1-0) visit the Washington Nationals (0-1) in an early-season matchup at Nationals Park. Spencer Strider will get the ball for the Braves, while Josiah Gray will take the hill for the Nationals.
Oddsmakers list the Braves as -250 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Nationals +200 moneyline odds. Atlanta (-2.5) is the favorite on the run line. The over/under is 9 runs for the matchup.
Nationals vs. Braves Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Strider - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Gray - WSH (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Nationals vs. Braves Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-245||+205||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-250||+200||-||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-260||+220||Braves (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Braves game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (+200) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $30.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Victor Robles hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Nationals vs. Braves Betting Trends and Insights
- Last season, the Braves won 88 out of the 130 games, or 67.7%, in which they were favored.
- The Braves had a record of 16-3, a 84.2% win rate, when they were favored by -250 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The implied probability of a win by Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 71.4%.
- The Braves hit 118 home runs away from home last season (1.5 per game).
- Atlanta slugged .435 with 3.5 extra-base hits per game away from home.
- The Nationals were victorious in 47, or 33.3%, of the 141 contests they were chosen as underdogs in last season.
- Last year, the Nationals won 14 of 38 games when listed as at least +200 on the moneyline.
- Washington hit 76 homers at home last season (0.9 per game).
- The Nationals averaged 2.6 extra-base hits per game while slugging .377 at home.
Nationals vs. Braves Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Corey Dickerson||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+250)|
|Keibert Ruiz||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+225)|
|Lane Thomas||0.5 (-111)||0.5 (-111)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+300)|
|Dominic Smith||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+220)|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+250)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Nationals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||29th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.