Marcell Ozuna Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Nationals - April 1
Marcell Ozuna -- 0-for-4 in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Washington Nationals, with Josiah Gray on the mound, on April 1 at 4:05 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Nationals.
Marcell Ozuna Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Nationals Starter: Josiah Gray
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +210)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +110)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcell Ozuna? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Marcell Ozuna At The Plate (2022)
- Ozuna hit .226 with 19 doubles, 23 home runs and 31 walks.
- Ozuna got a hit in 78 of 127 games a season ago, with multiple hits in 23 of those games.
- He homered in 15.7% of his games last season (127 in all), going deep in 4.5% of his trips to home plate.
- Ozuna drove in a run in 29.1% of his 127 games last year, with more than one RBI in 12.6% of them (16). He drove in three or more runs in two games.
- He touched home plate in 45 of 127 games last season, with multiple runs in nine of those games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Marcell Ozuna Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|38 (59.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||40 (63.5%)|
|10 (15.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (20.6%)|
|21 (32.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||24 (38.1%)|
|9 (14.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||11 (17.5%)|
|19 (29.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||18 (28.6%)|
Nationals Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Nationals pitching staff was 23rd in MLB last season with a collective 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Nationals had the 29th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.01).
- Nationals pitchers combined to allow 244 total home runs at a clip of 1.5 per game (the most in baseball).
- Gray will make his first start of the season for the Nationals.
- The 25-year-old righty last appeared Wednesday, Sept. 28 against the Atlanta Braves, when he started and went six innings.
- In his 28 appearances last season he finished with a 5.02 ERA and a 1.359 WHIP, putting together a 7-10 record.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.