Luis Garcia Player Prop Bets: Nationals vs. Braves - April 1
After going 0-for-4 in his last game, Luis Garcia and the Washington Nationals take on the Atlanta Braves (who will hand the ball to Spencer Strider) at 4:05 PM ET on Saturday.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Braves.
Luis Garcia Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Braves Starter: Spencer Strider
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +195)
Looking to place a prop bet on Luis Garcia? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Luis Garcia At The Plate (2022)
- Garcia hit .275 with 23 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 12 walks.
- Garcia picked up a base hit in 65 of 93 games last season (69.9%), with multiple hits in 26 of those contests (28.0%).
- He went yard in 7.5% of his games in 2022 (seven of 93), including 1.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 32 of 93 games last year (34.4%), Garcia picked up an RBI, and seven of those games (7.5%) included more than one RBI. He had three or more RBIs in three contests.
- He touched home plate in 26.9% of his games last year (25 of 93), with more than one run on three occasions (3.2%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Luis Garcia Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|37 (80.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||28 (59.6%)|
|16 (34.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (21.3%)|
|14 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (23.4%)|
|4 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (6.4%)|
|18 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (29.8%)|
Braves Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The pitching staff for the Braves had a collective 9.7 K/9 last season, the second-best in MLB.
- The Braves' 3.45 team ERA ranked fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Braves pitchers combined to give up 148 home runs (0.9 per game), the fourth-fewest in the big leagues.
- Strider will start for the Braves, his first of the season.
- The 24-year-old righty started and threw 2 1/3 innings when he last appeared on Friday, Oct. 14 against the Philadelphia Phillies.
- In 31 games last season he finished with an 11-5 record and had a 2.67 ERA and a 0.995 WHIP.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.