Dominic Smith Player Prop Bets: Nationals vs. Braves - April 1
The Washington Nationals and Dominic Smith, who went 2-for-3 last time in action, take on Spencer Strider and the Atlanta Braves at Nationals Park, Saturday at 4:05 PM ET.
He racked up two hits (going 2-for-3) in his last appearance against the Braves.
Dominic Smith Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Braves Starter: Spencer Strider
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Dominic Smith? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Dominic Smith At The Plate (2022)
- Smith hit .194 with 10 doubles, a triple and 12 walks.
- Smith got a base hit in 18 of 58 games last year (31.0%), with more than one hit in six of those contests (10.3%).
- He did not homer last year in the 58 games he appeared in.
- Smith drove in a run in 11 of 58 games last season (19.0%), including five occasions when he drove in multiple runs (8.6%). He had three or more RBIs in one game.
- In 10 of 58 games last season he crossed the plate, including multiple runs once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Dominic Smith Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (30.3%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (6.1%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (21.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (15.2%)|
Braves Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The pitching staff for the Braves had a collective 9.7 K/9 last season, the second-best in MLB.
- The Braves had the fifth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.45).
- The Braves allowed the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (148 total, 0.9 per game).
- Strider makes his first start of the season for the Braves.
- The 24-year-old right-hander last appeared Friday, Oct. 14 against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he started and went 2 1/3 innings.
- In 31 games last season he put together an 11-5 record and had a 2.67 ERA and a 0.995 WHIP.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.