C.J. Abrams Player Prop Bets: Nationals vs. Braves - April 1
On Saturday, C.J. Abrams (on the back of going 0-for-4) and the Washington Nationals face the Atlanta Braves, whose starting pitcher will be Spencer Strider. First pitch is at 4:05 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-4) against the Braves.
C.J. Abrams Game Info & Props vs. the Braves
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Braves Starter: Spencer Strider
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +225)
Looking to place a prop bet on C.J. Abrams? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
C.J. Abrams At The Plate (2022)
- Abrams hit .246 with 12 doubles, two triples, two home runs and five walks.
- Abrams had a hit 53 times last season in 90 games (58.9%), including 12 multi-hit games (13.3%).
- He homered in two of 90 games last year, leaving the ballpark in 0.7% of his plate appearances.
- Abrams drove in a run in 16.7% of his games last year (15 of 90), with more than one RBI in five of those games (5.6%). He had three or more RBIs in one game.
- He scored a run in 29 of 90 games last year (32.2%), including four multi-run games (4.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
C.J. Abrams Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|28 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||25 (61.0%)|
|3 (6.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (22.0%)|
|15 (30.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||14 (34.1%)|
|1 (2.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (2.4%)|
|7 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (19.5%)|
Braves Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The pitching staff for the Braves had a collective 9.7 K/9 last season, the second-best in the league.
- The Braves' 3.45 team ERA ranked fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Braves pitchers combined to surrender 148 home runs (0.9 per game), the fourth-fewest in baseball.
- Strider will make his first start of the season for the Braves.
- The 24-year-old right-hander started and threw 2 1/3 innings when he last appeared on Friday, Oct. 14 against the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Last season he put together an 11-5 record, a 2.67 ERA and a 0.995 WHIP over his 31 games.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.