Recipe from Linda Ashcraft of Terre Haute, Ind.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 65 min
1 21 oz can of crushed pineapple
1 can of cherry pie filling
1 package of yellow cake mix
walnuts or pecans
1. Spray a baking dish w/a spray shortening.
2. Dump can of crushed pineapple with its juice in pan, followed by a can of Cherry pie filling. Lightly stir together.
3. Next,dump a package of dry yellow cake mix on top of this and lightly pat down.
4. Sprinkle walnuts, pecans, or whatever nut YOU prefer.
5. Lastly, add slices of cold butter from a stick and a half of such.
6. Bake at 350 for 55 minutes, or, until top is nicely browned and fruit will be bubbly around the edges.
7. Serve plain or with ice cream or cool whip!!MMM!!
Yield: 12-15 servings
Comments: This is EASY and GOOD,too!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.